He has lectured at Pepperdine University, been quoted at BusinessInsider.com, and was 2006 Time Magazine “Person of the Year.” His professional Internet marketing background has helped him promote his websites and books.
He is owner and CEO of Ace Local SEO and Internet Marketing as well as owning and heading Net Traffic Academy and James-Laymond Publishing. In addition to being 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year, he has lectured at Pepperdine University, been quoted in BusinessInsider.com, interviewed by BravoTV, and was an on-air contributor to “Give and Take,” a national radio show about relationships that aired in 28 U.S. states.
To schedule Lee for a consultation by phone or in person, or to schedule him to speak to your workshop/event, email bookLee \AT/ acelocalseo.com
His paranormal romance novel, “The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels” reached number 3 on Amazon.com.
Lee has been featured in music videos of songs by Alan Jackson, Brandi Carlile, Danielle Peck, Matt Kearney, Phil Vassar, Trent Summar and others.
The following is a partial listing of films and television series casting Lee Wilson.
Films are not listed in chronological order and not based on the size of roles held.
- Roommates (Web/TV Series) (Lead) 2014
- Angel of Mercy (TV Series) (Supporting) 2014
- Masters of the Universe: Trials of Darksmoke (Supporting) 2014
- Swamp Murders (TV Series) (Lead) 2013
- Sisters of Suburbia (TV Series) (Lead) 2012
- South of Southern (Lead) Art West Films L.A. 2011
- A Proposal (Lead) Chelsi Bullard Short Film 2010
- The Grandmother (Principle) A Robert F. ClenDening Jr. Film 2010
- Still Life (Principle) A Justine Feldt Film 2010
- Stop Light (Lead) A Jennie Pearson Film 2008
- Broken Ways (Lead) MM Productions 2008
Lee is represented by The Block Agency (615) 259-7812.